Take a deep dive into this case study to discover how potential visitors feel about travel-based virtual reality experiences.
At YouVisit we’re obsessed with creating the best possible user experience. To that point, we’ve just implemented a series of awesome design improvements to Experience Viewer. This enhanced desktop experience more closely matches the recent mobile design update:
- Tour stops have moved to a side navigation panel
- Action buttons are now located on the upper right of experiences
- Maps have moved to the bottom left
- CTAs have a sleek new look
- Supplemental media now boast a borderless treatment
- Overall, the design is cleaner and even more user-friendly
The best part: the update was automatic so our clients didn’t have to do anything on their end.
Keep an eye out for more coming from YouVisit as we continue to do everything we can to create the best and most engaging virtual experiences.
Screen shot of updated design (not viewable: map is located on the bottom left):