University of Kansas
back-button
University of Kansas

Named for Gene A. Budig, chancellor 1981-94, and dedicated Oct. 31, 1997, it replaced the building that was designed in the Collegiate Gothic style by State Architect Charles D. Cuthbert and that opened as University Auditorium in 1927; it was named in 1938 for former Kansas Gov. Edward W. Hoch (1905-09). For more, visit: http://buildings.ku.edu/b.shtml#budig