The College at Brockport
The College at Brockport

Alumni House was originally built in 1886 by Edward Harrison on College Street, and it was moved to its present location on Utica Street in 1872. The house was deeded to the state in 1898. Because the Harrison house stood at the entrance to the State Normal and Training School, it was ideal as the residence of the School’s principals. Principals Smith, MacFarlane, and Thompson as well as Presidents Hartwell and Tower lived in the residence. In 1974, the Alumni Association was given use of the house; it has since been known as Alumni House. In 1984, the Alumni Association received title to the house and lot.

Welcome to

The College at Brockport

Please register for a personalized tour.

Skip this step